Author Topic: Aeroxiana - My MiniCity  (Read 6633 times)

Nuked
Ehrm. Try to actually roleplay on it for once. You don't have 1. A nation 2. A sustained population to launch a nuke 3. Uranium resources 4. Nukes themselves
I'd gladly sell you nukes at my official market on the game! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=251695

The Nerds, Geeks, Dweebs and Dorks are declaring war on you
what do you have to say about this
nal I was not notified of this

I am still however going to invade you

If you invade me ~ Yay Invaders!
If not ~ Yay no Invaders!

If you invade me ~ Yay Invaders!
If not ~ Yay no Invaders!

the invasion is coming

Invade me?
I already signed a peace treaty with all the nations to take out this friend
Are you with me?

You can't invade him if he doesn't own any land.

the invasion is coming

That is small compared to 0.62 (22%) billion human/cat soldiers out of my 1.178 billion hard working citizens (statistics of my nation's charts).

I hope no one will attack richardCuntFace town.

I hope no one will attack richardCuntFace town.
Nobody gives a stuff about richardCuntFace town.

Stop doing this crap. You're bad and your crappy fake micro nation is bad.

Will anyone attack me in NationStates? Seriously. I am bored, and you all pay more attention to something that isn't intended to be a nation but is a town but this is closer to actual Aerox. Just make a damn nation on NationStates and just flame each other politically with the Telegrams we can send in NS. Note that swearing is illegal. If you swear in any of the telegrams, I can report you to the nearest moderator with the TG itself.

Will anyone attack me in NationStates? Seriously. I am bored, and you all pay more attention to something that isn't intended to be a nation but is a town but this is closer to actual Aerox. Just make a damn nation on NationStates and just flame each other politically with the Telegrams we can send in NS. Note that swearing is illegal. If you swear in any of the telegrams, I can report you to the nearest moderator with the TG itself.
We're invading you right now

Do you like not know the point of NationStates? You can't actually attack in NationStates.

Wait, Swearing is illegal? Really?

We're invading you right now

Ehrm. No telegrams, and no region invasion. Read how to invade on the main help post for NS. Still no invasion here!