Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 48158 times)

I take solace in the fact that one day in the future he'll realize how silly he looked trying to fit in with the worst groups and use that knowledge to better himself :)
i like ur way of thinking :)

it's easy to overlook

if these four were banned this forum would be sooo much better tbh
i still stand by this. their only method of defence is to try to derail the thread or shift focus elsewhere every time which is so forgetin pathetic lmao

i still stand by this. their only method of defence is to try to derail the thread or shift focus elsewhere every time which is so forgetin pathetic lmao
oh my god you literally posted this yesterday of course you still stand by it. do you think posting it enough will get you banned?

oh my god you literally posted this yesterday of course you still stand by it. do you think posting it enough will get you banned?
noedit: us banned

well i mean seeing as the only forgetin response i got from it was torin trying to shift focus back on me, me responding then him just giving up, i'd thought i would repost it as its relevant to the topic. idk why you'd get angry at me posting something twice over two threads

this should probably be used against thot patrol or nc or whatever the forget they go by but kidalex started and participated in it so
idk what your autistic obsession is with nc but none of the users in these screenshots have anything to do with nc

kidalex can dish it but he can't take it

or you could just ignore the lot of them because they're trying to derail the thread

kidalex starting a raid on queeba's discord, attacking users and spamming

this should probably be used against thot patrol or nc or whatever the forget they go by but kidalex started and participated in it so

Do you people seriously think that doing this stuff outside of the forums won’t result in any bans? Badspot has banned people for much less. (Granted he seemed to care about the community more at that time)

idk what your autistic obsession is with nc but none of the users in these screenshots have anything to do with nc

all the bad users kinda blur into this amalgamation of stuff

if you don't like that clean up your forgetin act and maybe change will come

everyone who supports this drama is just jealous of how much ice i got
it just shynes forgetin everywhere
reminder that this is kidalexs only message that references the drama. absolutely no loving response to any of the points in the OP, regardless of who the OP actually is.

kenko is fighting a one-man war war against the evil "thought patrol". god bless him and god bless america

limerick implies people think thot patrol is a boogie man so much im start to think he believes it himself