Author Topic: Dillpickle's Truss Bridge  (Read 2746 times)

No but really, It's pretty cool just add some more colors.

Nice.
9/10
holystuffyourcharacterlooksli kemine.

The truss' look odd since there are also supports on the bottom. I mean, do you really need both? Also, the supports seem too numerous. It seems cluttered and simple at the same time.

The duplication is noticeable and repetitive. Architects don't just draw one small part of a bridge and print a bunch of copies, then staple those together.

On the other side of things, the supports do have a very nice design to them. The way they curve is great.

Sadly, that's the only positive thing I have to say about this. It's a fine attempt, but the bridge leaves much to be desired. Try to add different details throughout. If the bridge was shorter, it would be less of a problem, but yours is reallllllllllly long. I mean, it's a bit too long.

In any case, I'm not a fan. I rate this 4/10.

inb4bridgetdm.

Anyways, lovey  :cookieMonster:

This is really nb xcmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffdu;-/;lkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubktrtfrtgfedfghuyythgn Sorry cat walking on keyboard, Anways this isn't half bad.

All i have to say is nice dupe mang

Nah, he just built all of the same trusses one-by-one instead of duplicating them. He thought that building them exactly the same one-by-one would look better than duplicating it. -_-

Nah, he just built all of the same trusses one-by-one instead of duplicating them. He thought that building them exactly the same one-by-one would look better than duplicating it. -_-

Funny troll is funny.

Great bridge!!!!!

9/10 by looking at it!

10/10 if I could drive over it with fakekill on and make it.

10/10 if I could drive over it with fakekill on and make it.
ou