Author Topic: ResourceMod  (Read 39906 times)

Ok its like 4 versus 2 now, and tape doesn't matter because hes an idiot. Take this stuff down.
You're funny, Why exactly am I the idiot?

Oh ya by the way Dr Bling. "Do what you want with it." Guess who said that?

You're funny, Why exactly am I the idiot?

Revert back to your "brown townogy", and Kunit, you said you would take it down. I'm loving waiting.

Well, I have a quote that changed my mind.

Also it is 2 on 4 plus Dr BlingTroll doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:15:26 PM by Kunit_Yo »

Revert back to your "brown townogy"
I don't understand how you people think it isn't correct, that is no different. Ephi was wrong, and you stand no ground.

I don't understand how you people think it isn't correct, that is no different. Ephi was wrong, and you stand no ground.
I'm pretty sure Ephi was right.

Let me show it nice and stupid for you. I said kunit copied an idea, which was very similar to the original idea. Two maps however, can be very different, therefore your brown townogy was awful.

Uh, wrong about what? Now you're just being ignorant.

A map is a broad thing that could encompass anything from a slate edit to GTA SA. But a Digging Mod using x4 cube bricks and mining ore out of them is about as specific as it gets.

Kunit was allowed to copy, I'm friends with Nixill, he didn't care.

Map = Map
Digging = Digging

One may be more vague, but its still a valid concept.

Two maps however, can be very different, therefore your brown townogy was awful.
Which means they could possibly be the same.

A map is a broad thing that could encompass anything from a slate edit to GTA SA. But a Digging Mod using x4 cube bricks and mining ore out of them is about as specific as it gets.
You said it also.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:22:45 PM by tapemaster21 »

We can all agree Nixill's will be far more epic in size and quality but in the meantime.

Bedroom=Bedroom
Digging = Digging
Ghost made his own bedroom, no one cared.

Bedroom=Bedroom
Digging = Digging
Ghost made his own bedroom, no one cared.
QFT

No reply Ephi, Bling, or Maxwell?