Poll

link's feminine penis

good
8 (36.4%)
I'm not gay, but............. good
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]  (Read 42786 times)

no better feeling than when you get hit by a lynel and it does only 3 hearts of damage bcus you have the best armour in the game

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

You should be banned for that poll
people who jerk off to traps should be banned

You should be banned for that poll
bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

stfu ni🅱️🅱️a

You are weak.

dam this turned real gay real fast

all these low test fuccbois telling me im weak srry i dont find dudes hot

dam this turned real gay real fast
all these low test fuccbois telling me im weak srry i dont find dudes hot

Fools. All of you. Clearly, you are just too stupid to get it. You buffoons.

no better feeling than when you get hit by a lynel and it does only 3 hearts of damage bcus you have the best armour in the game
no better feeling than when you don't even get hit by a lynel because you have barbarian armor and try desperately not to get hit and die in one hit

In other news that doesn't relate to gay gerudo link, Patch 1.1.1 went live a couple of days ago and brings 'pleasant' improvements to the framerate of the game on the Switch. The Wii U on the other hand has no real improvement with the patch so every Wii U owner will be :c
Fools. All of you. Clearly, you are just too stupid to get it. You buffoons.

no better feeling than when you defeat a lynel then die after getting knocked off a cliff by a bokoblin

no better feeling than when you defeat a bokoblin with a bomb and then blast yourself off a cliff and die with the same bomb