Author Topic: GOOD MUSIC  (Read 8355 times)

More Godspeed You! Black Emperor is required.

Sleep
BBF3
The Dead Flag Blues

These songs aren't long nope not at all.

no, actually that sucks it gave me a headache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8rZWw9HE7o

HIGHWAAAAYY TO THEEEE DANGER ZOONE
70s and 80s were loving awesome for music.

If I ever get a ride in a jet fighter, I'm gonna bring my ipod on board and play this song while telling the pilot to do barrel rolls.

Offspring. nothing made past 1999. I Choose, Original Prankster, The Kids Aren't Alright, All I want, and Original Prankster are great examples.

older Green Day. the entire Warning album is filled with songs you guys may have known when you were younger, and  you completely forgot about them. King For A Day, Good Riddance, and Prosthetic Head are good songs off Nimrod. the whole Dookie album is great, and everyone knows about American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown.

Korn is great. their albums Life Is Peachy and Follow The Leader are my favourite albums by them.

Linkin Park's older stuff is good, like Reanimation, Hybrid Theory, and Meteora. the new album is good. but the older stuff still beats it by a forget-ton.

Sum 41 and Blink-182 are great bands aswell. Blink-182's album called (I think) Blink-182 is awesome. first album of theirs I ripped onto my Xbox. I listen to The Used every now and then. Sum 41's albums Chuck and All Killer No Filler have some old favourites. I dont know what album We're All To Blame is on. What We're All About is on the original Spider-Man movie's soundtrack, but I dont know the album that was on either, unless it was just made as a single for the movie. Mr. Amsterdam and Still Waiting off Does This Look Infected? are old favourites.

I would list some more stuff like Lostprophets but I need to stuff and my fingers are hurting like forget because I've been playing guitar on and off for like 5 hours

Kick it up a notch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVHSM5CYirI
Lyrics aren't the best at the start but the beat is climax