Author Topic: category 5 storm ''Irma'' (GLOBAL hurricanes??)  (Read 18734 times)

Update; the artist said that they did not draw it and provided a link. However, I cannot post the link to the blog as it links through to NSFW content. PM me if you want the link. I will be upfront, most of the art is fat special interest in the vein of Devianart, but drawn by somebody actually competent.

tldr the artist has a blog pm me for the link

Okay when did this go from a serious topic about a potentially devastating natural disaster to cloudloving?

Okay when did this go from a serious topic about a potentially devastating natural disaster to cloudloving?
when the cloud got tits and grew thicc as forget thighs my dude

I'm in Fort Gordon right now and we have taken in a ton of people from Fort Stewart because we are supposed to get hit less than Savanah.

Even so, everything is probably going to be all kinds of shut down on Sunday and Monday. They're talking like no leaving the barracks even.

I'm in Fort Gordon right now and we have taken in a ton of people from Fort Stewart because we are supposed to get hit less than Savanah.

Even so, everything is probably going to be all kinds of shut down on Sunday and Monday. They're talking like no leaving the barracks even.

shoot the loving hurricane

shoot the loving hurricane
Ctrl X the hurricane
Ctrl P the hurricane to head toward california instead.

Ctrl X the hurricane
Ctrl P the hurricane to head toward california instead.

No forget you
Send it towards a state like Wyoming

jose doesnt have his immigration papers so he had to take the way around the wall

petition to rename hurricanes to windy spindies

the wind is starting to pick up

petition to rename hurricanes to windy spindies
Are you British by any chance?

i actually found the artist/source for this
i severely regret finding them