Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1639640 times)

Fastlex has been chosen to be a Super Admin.
Insert short celebration here.

Fastlex has been chosen to be a Super Admin.
That's a good one.

I get this error while loading datablocks:

Which is odd because I had no problems joining you server a day or two ago.
(Unless you updated again)

EDIT: Actually, I only get the error when download textures is  enabled.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:00:35 AM by ArmyUnit »

It seems to be totally random. I usually connect 5 more times, at which point the error gets bored and decides to go home.

I've only gotten that error once of the many times I've connected now since the update.

Pecon, I'm just wondering but why don't you answer me? I know I'm being buggy but as I said I really wanted it and at least want to know why I can't :c

Pecon, I'm just wondering but why don't you answer me? I know I'm being buggy but as I said I really wanted it and at least want to know why I can't :c
A: don't change thread subject
B: what the hell was the question

[ig]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5853/blbossservererror.jpg[/img]

Which is odd because I had no problems joining you server a day or two ago.
(Unless you updated again)

EDIT: Actually, I only get the error when download textures is  enabled.
I have a comparable error, except it only shows up in console.

Here's why.
Name: Salvâtiôn
BL_ID: 19950
Previous Experience: I am admin on a lot of servers and like to enforce rules.
Who recommends you?: The people that play on the server.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've been on this server for about 2 weeks now and I love the gameplay, however there have been instances where there were people who were asking for admin after being told that is resulted in a kick. I feel helpless when this happens and I want to show them that what I said was true.
1: You need to tell us what servers these are. "Lots of servers" means nothing to us.
2: Recommendations must come from the hosts of servers that you are admin on.
3: Weak reasons.

Read the "List of things you should and shouldn't do" by Jetz which is quoted in the OP.

Okay, updating post then...

Previous Experience: I am admin on a lot of servers such as VanceDaKool's Blasphemy, Dawn's Life RP, Red_Guy's City Rp, Skyrim's (Alot of names), Kyoto's (Also multiple names) and soon to be on Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining.
Who recommends you?: (Hosts): VanceDaKool, Dawn, Skyrim, Kyoto      (Players): ReflexKillerCat, Punisher
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I'd be able to contribute to the server greatly. I will make the enjoyment of the players ensured. I can help update many builds and I'm on All The Time. My greatest interests in my administration involvement is the player's enjoyment, the server fluid gameplay and that the rules are followed without question.

Btw I can't believe I missed that whole tips section...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:25:05 PM by HerpDerpMerp »

Previous Experience: I am admin on a lot of servers such as VanceDaKool's Blasphemy, Dawn's Life RP, Red_Guy's City Rp, Skyrim's (Alot of names) and soon to be on Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining.
Who recommends you?: (Hosts): VanceDaKool, Dawn       (Players): ReflexKillerCat, Punisher, Skyrim
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I'd be able to contribute to the server greatly. I will make the enjoyment of the players ensured. I can help update many builds and I'm on All The Time. My greatest interests in my administration involvement is the player's enjoyment, the server fluid gameplay and that the rules are followed without question.

Salvâtiôn is a very joyful person that likes to ensure that others are happy and are having lots of fun, he would make sure all is fair and well to make sure people are enjoying their visit to the server so they will come again. i would highly recommend Salvâtiôn as a admin to this server as he would ensure people are having as much fun as possible.

Previous Experience: I am admin on a lot of servers such as VanceDaKool's Blasphemy, Dawn's Life RP, Red_Guy's City Rp, Skyrim's (Alot of names) and soon to be on Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining.
Who recommends you?: (Hosts): VanceDaKool, Dawn       (Players): ReflexKillerCat, Punisher, Skyrim

Sounds like a badass. Do it.

I dont like dark samus his weps are bad

Can you add a melee class for normal team like knight or warrior? Maybe armed with sword and bow!

Who recommends you?: (Hosts): VanceDaKool, Dawn       (Players): ReflexKillerCat, Punisher, Skyrim

He is a great admin, he would contribute greatly to the server!

IGN: Dawn
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:06:44 AM by Kirze »