Author Topic: Best gaming computer <= $600?  (Read 2986 times)

/title
I'm sorry for so many topics on this, nobody is giving me a good one :(
I am not building a computer. Do not mention it. My mom said she'd buy me a new PC but wont let me build one. Mention building one and I will ignore you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:06:51 PM by -Setro- »

>= 600? Greater than or equal to 600? Hell, look up "most expensive gaming computer" or "highest performance gaming computer 2014" and purchase that mofo.

>= 600? Greater than or equal to 600? Hell, look up "most expensive gaming computer" or "highest performance gaming computer 2014" and purchase that mofo.
setro hasn't gone in depth with inequalities yet

god dammit setro
<, >, read from the left

Do what I did: Get a stuffty desktop with a decent motherboard and upgrade the forget out of it.

"my budget is $600. if it's not at least that much my mom won't let me get it. she's really into hardcore gaming"

You could try getting a used Alienware on Ebay, other than that I don't know if $600 is enough.

"my budget is $600. if it's not at least that much my mom won't let me get it. she's really into hardcore gaming"
Wait what.

Setro's mom is making him get a gaming computer? Where the forget do I get one of those moms?

Wait what.
Setro's mom is making him get a gaming computer? Where the forget do I get one of those moms?
no, I'm kidding

alienware is perfect if you want greater than or equal to $600

For greater than $600 I think a Large Pixel Collider will be everything you want and more. It costs a few thousand.

Assuming you mean less than or equal to, I'd say this looks decent

If you built it yourself you could get an r9 270 instead of an r7 250 for the same total price, but whatever

If you can squeeze out a little more money, go for this
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 02:28:21 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

^thats probably the best you're gonna find^