Author Topic: Does anyone else have those kids who always get the class in trouble?  (Read 1117 times)

somehow I feel as if you people are those antisocial guys in my classes.

nah, just the creepy guy

but like the cringey one

I try to do that ;)

Does that imply that you're loud and obnoxious

If an entire class gets in trouble because of a few misbehaving students then it's not their fault but the fault of the teacher for being completely unreasonable.
Stop man, we need more circlejerk threads about kids who talk to each other at school.

And another thread against sneakerheads idk why.

Stop man, we need more circlejerk threads about kids who talk to each other at school.

And another thread against sneakerheads idk why.
Nice generalization buster, can't say I expected less from you. Kids who talk to each other at school is not a problem. Kids who talk to each other during class and cause everyone in said class to get in trouble is. Why is this so hard for you to understand jfc.

i'm quiet in class and know when you shouldn't be talking (except in spanish class bc i hate the teacher since he's a pervert), but i'll check people as hard as the rest of my classmates do

Nice generalization buster, can't say I expected less from you. Kids who talk to each other at school is not a problem. Kids who talk to each other during class and cause everyone in said class to get in trouble is. Why is this so hard for you to understand jfc.
Why are you being so rude, I agree students should never be able to make small talk during class and should focus only on the teacher. I think students should wear headgear so they can only look forward.

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Why are you being so rude, I agree students should never be able to make small talk during class and should focus only on the teacher. I think students should wear headgear so they can only look forward.

Kids who talk to each other during class and cause everyone in said class to get in trouble is.
are you literally blind. i have a problem with it not because it's small talk, because it gets me and all of my classmates in deep stuff.

know what? it's painfully obvious that you're trolling, so I'm just going to stop.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:11:45 PM by Zanaran2 »

whole entire school for me and I'm sick of it

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

If you really think that, then why are you trying to start an argument? He clearly is complaining about the kids who make a raucous in class, not every kid in a school all the time.

There used to be a kid in my art class, I couldn't really blame him for it-special ed-but he'd always start yelling and swearing and usually wound up in tears in the end. Usually it was because his deskmates brushed his foot. He chucked a chair out the window once.

are you literally blind. i have a problem with it not because it's small talk, because it gets me and all of my classmates in deep stuff.

know what? it's painfully obvious that you're trolling, so I'm just going to stop.
Yes I am literally blind. I think you shouldn't have a problem with the kids, its more of a problem with the teacher.

Of course, pull the troll card. It's so obvious that I'm a troll.

Yes I am literally blind. I think you shouldn't have a problem with the kids, its more of a problem with the teacher.

Clearly it is the teachers that cause the kids to talk. If that's not what you mean, I'm pretty sure whatever you're talking about is irrelevant.

In high school there is literally no escaping them. There isn't very many of them in total but you have a high chance of running into them.

Clearly it is the teachers that cause the kids to talk. If that's not what you mean, I'm pretty sure whatever you're talking about is irrelevant.
No, was talking about how teachers shouldn't punish an entire class for the deeds of ~10 kids.

Totally irrelevant, right?