Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8822570 times)

Fail a grade much?
I'm probably missing something but I never failed a grade and I was 13 in 7th. :c

I'm probably missing something but I never failed a grade and I was 13 in 7th. :c
as was i ;o

People usually turn 13 in seventh grade.

I was twelve. :cookieMonster:

I was twelve. :cookieMonster:

There was a kid that was 16, he failed third grade twice and kindergarten.

How the loving hell does one fail kindergarten and third grade? I just can't comprehend someone being that stupid/lazy.

I know a sixteen year old that is a freshman, he failed that grade twice somehow. He is the only freshman that drives to school, but I have no idea how he affords the insurance...

He must be an insomniac.  Also, he's not creative.

Since he has a car I imagine he's too busy working a job to pay attention to school.

Parents can actually request to keep their child in the kindergarten, if they feel that the child is not ready for school yet. I know many people who remained there for one more year.

How the loving hell does one fail kindergarten and third grade? I just can't comprehend someone being that stupid/lazy.

I know a sixteen year old that is a freshman, he failed that grade twice somehow. He is the only freshman that drives to school, but I have no idea how he affords the insurance...

This guy was a creep, sneaks up on people. Has those huge shorts that hang below your knee and passed your shin...  Shin chan! :o  I <3 that show

WhoDa you take possibly the worst pictures of yourself. What is with all the forehead shots?

I'm so loving sorry that my forehead is a bit bigger than most of the others. It's not my problem that it covers the pictures mostly.