Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3599543 times)

did i approve this
hm I showed you it over steam but you didn't seem to care about it since you were on mobile
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 04:27:46 AM by Maxwell. »

You should always be cautious about talking to people who are on mobile, they may not actually be available, or are not able to view certain things

You should always be cautious about talking to people who are on mobile, they may not actually be available, or are not able to view certain things
I didn't think he'd mind, I was just messing with his character and I thought "hm now he looks like aiden" and I drew him with a phone and it turned out okay

ah on a phone because I am a mobile man

ah on a phone because I am a mobile man
suit men have lots of suit filled business trips to suit up for and attend to.

..with suits.

After the death of his pet rock, Mr. Pearce was never the same

He swore vengence for his pet rock, he didn't know who was responsible for it,
I don't think anyone was responsible for it, but whoever it was, was gonna get hurt.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:51:39 PM by Maxwell. »

I'd be able to follow this if I didn't literally have a pet rock

your pet rock is dead inside.
i am sorry, nonnel.

I don't wanna be burieeeeed
in a pet
semaaataryyyy

I'm getting a Tursion for Christmas, but I don't want to pay for SAI, is there any free alternatives?
Posting here because most of the art makers here use a tablet.

I'm getting a Tursion for Christmas, but I don't want to pay for SAI, is there any free alternatives?
what if someone bought sai for you

firealpaca

I drew this for school, science class specifically.  I'm not too good with drawing animals but I gave it a shot.

the animals themselves look pretty good but the perspective is different on each of them