Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2209405 times)

that explains everything

I'm bitter and tribal after years of being stuck in low ELO

deus hold up a pic saying blf 09/19/17 if u want us to believe u

include your screen in the screenshot with your account logged in so we know its you and not your friend

no sign so it's obviously a fake

Even if that isn't Deus Ex he's still more black than PhantOS

Even if that isn't Deus Ex he's still more black than PhantOS
probably has more kids too

Nope

man, you play league? why do you hate yourself?

Time and skill investment hasn't paid off yet and if I stop playing now it'd be a waste of all my efforts

brother why are you posting politics on the blf in the middle of a league game

Top fed and the enemy was basically just wiping their asses w/ us, game was over anyway a few seconds of alt-tabbing wouldn't have mattered

include your screen in the screenshot with your account logged in so we know its you and not your friend

yall are wildin

probably has more kids too

I think your mixing up PhantOS with Corderlain

wait

so white guys are turned into breeders so that black guys get white girls to forget? i feel like this would lead to the black gene pool becoming white over time

it already is lol, the vast majority of black people in america are well below completely black

it already is lol, the vast majority of black people in america are well below completely black

white genes turned us against each other

white genes turned us against each other
how does a few aleles which are so microscopic you cant even touch them going to turn you against people

how does a few aleles which are so microscopic you cant even touch them going to turn you against people

you tell me you poisoned our gene pool??!?!?!?!? !? !? !? ?! ?!