Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2070647 times)

Encountered a bug, if you use a FOV higher or lower than 90° and use the ADS/iron sights or put them away, the FOV will only reset to 90° instead of what it used to be.
He does know about this i think.
Could you post a pic of a SD Sniper Rifle from the raycast weapon pack? This is not a request. Just checking how it would look like. :)
I do not think this has been made. Kinda be stupid since it not that kind of sniper.

He does know about this i think.I do not think this has been made. Kinda be stupid since it not that kind of sniper.
ahhhh.

I can't download the default weapons :c

So like, no one is going to help. Just uhggg... Gunna wait... For a response... Please.

What happening when you try and download

He does know about this i think.I do not think this has been made. Kinda be stupid since it not that kind of sniper.

would still be pretty rad if there was a bolt action sniper fitted with a suppressor.

-Bump-

any progress on Dweapons? I really want the new ones, and the Super Hind.
Updated the OP download link. It's now the newest version.

Encountered a bug, if you use a FOV higher or lower than 90° and use the ADS/iron sights or put them away, the FOV will only reset to 90° instead of what it used to be.
Ugh. I totally forgot about that.

I can't download the default weapons :c
It works now.

would still be pretty rad if there was a bolt action sniper fitted with a suppressor.
Hmmmm...

Updated the OP download link. It's now the newest version.

woah, woah, woah...!!

what about a pack with a load of bolt action/oldish rifles?

what about a pack with a load of bolt action/oldish rifles?
Some people already suggested another expansion to go with the russian WWII weapons. Or not that old?

What did you update?
Added a machinegun, Bullpup and Kalashnikov, both with noobtubes, a grenadelauncher and various additions to the ammo system.

another ww2 weapons pack would be cool

oh stuff RTB is shutting down

Some people already suggested another expansion to go with the russian WWII weapons. Or not that old?

Sounds pretty good to me.

Think you could throw in a default "Bolt-Action Rifle", instead of one modeled specifically off a real gun? Just to stick with the default aesthetic, really.