Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2070956 times)

Releasing the hind seems like a bad idea anyways. Everyone is just going to complain about it because
it tends to crash people just like the blimp or the UH-1.
but... it's a hind. I love hinds...

but... it's a hind. I love hinds...
Don't we all, but when it collides into a brick. It crashes the game and you lose the work you built.

He Release it when vechals physics are fixed, in 2XXX

He Release it when vechals physics are fixed, in 2XXX
Huehueheue XXX.

I seem to be having an issue with the default sweps.  The grenades, you see, they don't make explosion sounds.

do you have other weapon packs enabled?

I seem to be having an issue with the default sweps.  The grenades, you see, they don't make explosion sounds.
The pack is still beta, So there will be some bugs and mishaps.

The pack not in beta, is just that was always a bug whitch gravity has tried to fix, he has not touched the pack since it was released

come on GCat get yOUR stuff TOGETHER

come on GCat get yOUR stuff TOGETHER
He has other thing to do then work on Blockland stuff, he been working on the other project.

The avenger turret doesnt seem to lock onto vehicles anymore, is there some addon I need so the rockets will home in?

The pack not in beta, is just that was always a bug whitch gravity has tried to fix, he has not touched the pack since it was released
Oh, We'll it still has some bugs.

Where are gcatspecialsweps or something like that? some of your weapon addons is requesting it