Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2534191 times)

It's the scene kid convention! The worst part is that I know the one on the left.

Still haven't cringed. Would have lost if it was laugh and Lose.

i think i have cancer now

It's the scene kid convention! The worst part is that I know I am the one on the left.

Because people will always laugh at those who think are less fortunate. Schadenfreude. Frankly, I think it's petty.
"less fortunate"? lol they are fat loser who like mlp, totally their choice, no one is less fortunate in that situation if thats what you are getting at.

no
Where the hell have you been
listening to nicki minaj 8)

there was this girl in my class who used to have like seriously bad dandruff. she sat and front of me and would always pick at her scaly head, peeling off her skin from her head and eating it. it got the to the point where it would start bleeding and develop scabs. then she would pick off the scabs and chew on them and then spit them on the floor.

there was this girl in my class who used to have like seriously bad dandruff. she sat and front of me and would always pick at her scaly head, peeling off her skin from her head and eating it. it got the to the point where it would start bleeding and develop scabs. then she would pick off the scabs and chew on them and then spit them on the floor.
You win the goddamn thread