Author Topic: Furdle is moving to America for a while..  (Read 1653 times)

IIRC, the age of consent is 16 in 36 states, and 18 in the other 14.

Hey blogland
So I've been planning what to do with my summer this year, last year was Africa buuut this year it's America! Yep, I'll be teaching drama in a summer camp on the east coast
I'm not sure where I'll be just yet, but I will let you guys know, plus I'll have a few weeks after to travel so I may pay a visit to Tokerovin's crib.
Not sure how long I go for but I'm aiming for 4 months. Anyone have any experience in teaching at these camps? Or even going to them as a kid?

ha gayy-

HOLY stuff NO NOT MY SIDE OF AMERICA

16 is legal in England...
I'm sure tokerovin will introduce me to some lovely American slags :)
Why is everyone talking about love

I feel bad for you furdle, you won't be aloud to consume alcohol since you are under the age 21. Maybe when you come back in America in three years you can have a drink. :)

Just don't bomb anything and you'll be fine

age of consent is 18 in most states, so the fourteen-year-olds you've been enjoying in europe are off limits here
I laughed harder than I should have

I don't know how it is in London with your Paki problem, but in America a lot of the skanks have STDs from having love with black and hispanic men. Be careful!

I'll get my double barrel ready.

I'll get the noose ready.

what state?
florida is a nice state

except when its expelling students for doing research but thats neither here nor there

im pretty sure what youre gonna be most affected by is the drinking age

it sucks

Furdle has (secret) access to Badspot's purchase records.  He knows where you guys live.  He's ready to meet you.

4 months of holidays, nice!

Furdle has (secret) access to Badspot's purchase records.  He knows where you guys live.  He's ready to meet you.
oh my!

To bad you're not staying in the best stateSometimes stocking is very humorous
eh!

What a great opportunity! Hope you enjoy it! Where I live, there are lots of migrants from the UK - now it's mainly Aussie's coming in.

i live in rosevile california, we can go out clubbing. HMU

i live in rosevile california, we can go out clubbing. HMU
hell be on the east coast

sorry