Author Topic: Remember Greek2me's Trench Wars?  (Read 7277 times)

it has a different flag setup though so the game doesn't have to literally operate backwards in order to be fun

I dislike the 'cake map' even more than the previous one.

I dislike the 'cake map' even more than the previous one.
literally because you don't like see-through dirt

edit: do bare in bind i could have easily just passworded the server until greek restarted it

literally because you don't like see-through dirt
No, that wasn't me that said that, I just don't like the layout very much.

yeah its mace who was bitching about how the transparent wall was impossible to ambush people behind

that was the point, work with your team
i'm sorry you can't just pew pew and ignore the placer/shovel on it, i didn't find that fun

might as well call it a CTF at that point, not really trenching anymore

Don't just 'pew pew' on random people. I like to build a base and walls and trench, and occasionally go in for a flag if I have the chance. The goal is to CTF, trenching is there to make it easier for your team and harder for enemies if you so desire, not be forced to dig blindly until you reach another base. You might find that style fun, but based on screenshots and server going from high 20 players to less than 10 in matter of like 30 min of that map, a lot of people don't seem to like that style.

why are there only 2 teams this is terrible

also your e-tard is fuicked to hell

we can't say "really" or "actually" because it has "ally" in it, and apparently "nobody" is being e-tarded because it has "nob" in it
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 08:14:53 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

bushido come back they started adding crossbow replacements as soon as you left help

send help this is now just sniper wars and i hate it even though i'm top score because of it

and now the pepperbox has been added which is actually the worst weapon ever conceived on the planet
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:00:55 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Server is now working properly and the e-tard filter no longer filters the wrong words.

It's currently on the map with the trees.

Why not make a topic for this rather than posting here.

Why not make a topic for this rather than posting here.
what's wrong with posting here?

i'm not sure how much i like the two-team setup. i feel like either one or the other team is constantly frustrated, depending on who has the advantage. it was less frustrating on the other maps with four teams since no one team could completely curbstomp the other team and get away with it for long.

nevertheless i support experimenting and hope that trying to balance two teams will go well. just make sure to appoint people to change the settings as seen fit, if you don't have the time to do so yourself.

Four teams makes it harder to populate the server.