Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228190 times)

Nighthawk you died and came back as an SUV!
Har har *facedesk* No....

I'm guessing it is a remake of the Suburbs since it is an SUV, plus your actual suburban was in an accident similar to the one you mentioned.

I'm guessing it is a remake of the Suburbs since it is an SUV, plus your actual suburban was in an accident similar to the one you mentioned.
Correct; V2 is Coming Soon to a universe of Blockland near you...

Correct; V2 is Coming Soon to a universe of Blockland near you...
But wait, there's more!

Right?

But wait, there's more!

Right?
The Avenger and Suburbs are the starters to Project FCP. After that, 4 other cars for the pack will come.

I have a feeling there has been a vehicle called "Avenger" for BL already.

I haven't seen one around anywhere...

just gravity cat's Humvee avenger variant, if that's what you mean. The only avenger vehicle i can think of being made is that, and it's just a Humvee with an AA turret on it.

just gravity cat's humvee avenger varient, if that's what you mean. The only avenger vehicle i can think of being made is that, and it's just a humvee with an AA turret on it.
also stratofortresses old avenger plane

just gravity cat's Humvee avenger variant, if that's what you mean. The only avenger vehicle i can think of being made is that, and it's just a Humvee with an AA turret on it.
If it's just a variant of the Humvee, then I should be safe to take the "Avenger" na--

also stratofortresses old avenger plane
Was it called the Avenger?

Updated Vehicle_Challenger.zip yet once again. I redone the Challenger HellCat roof on Modern, and fixed those bugs on the 1970! Re-download now so it works for you!

Credit also to DodgeViperAcr16 for noticing the bugs.

The Legend has been finished!

Suburbs V2 (View in 3D)

That looks nifty  as f

Hi!

Suburbs V2 with Interior (View in 3D)

In this version, there will be 7 seats compared to the old V1 4 seats. I did attempt to get 8 seatings (2 in front, 3 in middle, 3 in back), but the problem was that the blockheads in the 3rd row would be squeezed together.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:27:55 PM by Night_Hawk »

The dash board is very detailed, and the model itself is a large improvement over the last one.