Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228181 times)

Well maybe sometime in the future I can host my server and we can load a track. So it's not a no.
Yeee

A lot of times i use to be the first of one page

By the way congrats on getting page 60 on your topic.

Guys I will give an update by the way saying that I got a new Raptor variant in-game, but however something is wrong with it. When I make the topic in the General Modification Help page, you can see the progress; and also help me out.

UPDATE: The topic has been made! Head here because I can really use your help!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:36:10 PM by Night_Hawk »

Hey dude I love the idea for a Bentley Continental its going to be pretty awesome! I even have one in Forza Horizon 2! BTW do you think you could make an RUF CTR Yellowbird?

Hey dude I love the idea for a Bentley Continental its going to be pretty awesome! I even have one in Forza Horizon 2! BTW do you think you could make an RUF CTR Yellowbird?
I am not taking suggestions from anyone right now due to how many vehicles I am working on. So because of that: No. I can't.

That's it I'm gonna make the pic for you guys

The no I'm not taking requests stop asking pic

That's it I'm gonna make the pic for you guys

The no I'm not taking requests stop asking pic
What?

What?
People are always asking for new stuff despite creators not taking suggestions

I figure that copying a pic is easier than saying the same thing over and over again

hmmmm anything new?

I can't even with this... He has been saying, he is busy with school and other shiz.. Okay I'm gonna freaking lose it with this question.. Everyone that is creating vehicles is Busy, so stop asking this dam question.

hmmmm anything new?

People tend to have a thing called life. If you spend all day making stuff for games and playing them (unless it is your job) you obviously have no life.

I can't even with this... He has been saying, he is busy with school and other shiz.. Okay I'm gonna freaking lose it with this question.. Everyone that is creating vehicles is Busy, so stop asking this dam question.
jeez im sorry i was just looking at the forum and haven't seen a post in a while okay im sorry
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:06:37 PM by Death12 »

Dude calm down
People tend to have a thing called life. If you spend all day making stuff for games and playing them (unless it is your job) you obviously have no life.

hmmmm anything new?

Yes there is a couple of good news of new. Pics will come later.