Author Topic: Critawakets, and the Signs of a Sociopath  (Read 14572 times)

Funny how every single person who's posted on this thread has said how much they dislike Critawakets, and have for some time even before this drama.  Really makes you think, huh Crit?

Never your fault, Crit, right?

The best part is that it doesn't matter if he owns up to it or not, he still gets exposed and can't do anything about it.

"I'm letting the BLF devolve into something worse than high school." is damage control language. He's trying to convince himself that he has control over the situation when he clearly doesn't.

This guy needs some help right now. Right loving now. /support

Crit's seen the drama, and you guessed it, he's refusing to accept any criticism.
Never your fault, Crit, right?
LOL what a big loving ego

Every time I’ve seen Crit post he’s always proven himself to be a stuffstain. Didn’t realize he’d escalated to this level of handicapation though

i saw critawakets in-game once and thought he was a troll but nope just handicapped

Posting my favorite Critawakets quote to show support.
This is like kitty but worse. This is bad. Atleast Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney starts in this year. Coincidentally the year im going to finish the game.

oh my god lol

wtf does that even mean

wtf does that even mean
take note of the title of the topic that the quote is from
it'l explain it all

crit's mother is an homolove

some more proof that crita is just a general starfish and idiot

my personal favorite

the response to the person who almost broke down makes it evident that crit is an starfish lol.