Author Topic: more pet brutality - Antifreeze and nails in pet food  (Read 3383 times)

Since at this rate it's pretty much impossible to stop companies that do this.
Its so sad though and people are supporting it by just eating meat and stuff

The companies would definitely back down from doing stuff like this if everyone protested and stopped eating meat, but not enough people would.
It's basically like trying to get a pack of bloodthirsty tigers to start eating granola bars instead of animals.

The companies would definitely back down from stuff like this everyone protested and stopped eating meat, but not enough people would.
It's basically like trying to get a pack of bloodthirsty tigers to start eating granola bars instead of animals.
Yeah :c

"more pet brutality - Antifreeze and nails in pet food"

are you referring to me?

The pain and suffering makes it all the more tasty.

That's terrible, and it really does suck, but

kill them.

Start with yourself, please. Nobody needs to die over an animal's death. That's stupid.

I can't even fathom what kind of starfish someone would have to be to do something like this.

Someone who was raised in a low-class family with bad influences and lots of problems because the money they could've had is being spent on "save the red-capped amazonian fishingbird!"...?

Other animals are below us, and we naturally treat them like crap for some reason.

That's human nature; and nobody seems to gives a stuff over people treated like crap, beaten and/or killed.

I will disembowel them.

Frag yourself.

implying humans > all other animals
humans  < endangered animals.

Whatever happened to survival of the fittest?

people are supporting it by just eating meat and stuff

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAahaha

holy stuff lol
yeah
sure
because it's such a horrible crime to eat some loving chicken.

You people make my blood boil. Really, this infuriates me like nothing else on earth.

wait, why would they bother doing that?

wait, why would they bother doing that?
Because theyre sadistic

Humans suck, kill them all

Humans suck, kill them all
i'd rather kill people than animals.

Whatever happened to survival of the fittest?
Technology is pretty much the cheat code to survival, I'm no tree hugger but this explains why we can kill even the most adapted of animals with it, which is pretty unfair.

Technology is pretty much the cheat code to survival, I'm no tree hugger but this explains why we can kill even the most adapted of animals with it, which is pretty unfair.

Unfair? Would you rather let people die than defend themselves and survive?

This is kind of true but the development of technology as well as the intelligence needed to do so is technically part of survival of the fittest.
I still don't think it's an excuse to be cruel, animals feel pain just like we do :c

I still don't think it's an excuse to be cruel, animals feel pain just like we do :c

There is no excuse to be cruel, and I agree with that, but I'd rather be protecting and helping people than animals.