What do you want me to do next?

CS:S pack
198 (50.5%)
Weapon Buy System
168 (42.9%)
Other, suggest via post
26 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 389

Author Topic: HellsHero's Add-Ons [Weapon, M1 Garand - Update: 8/23 7:06PM EST]  (Read 95947 times)

Just guessing, since I haven't looked yet, but did you use 2 different models for the weapon image and for the actual weapon to make it so the hands wouldn't show up?

Oh, and either add a bayonet on the front or make the melee swing the gun around and hit with the butt.  Because smacking someone with the tip of your barrel doesn't seem very effective :u
Just one model, it's an animation that makes the hands appear.

I can't call weapon animations through script (Not Weapon state wise) so I can't really change it, I used the brickAway player animation. (I think)

If you can find a better one be my guest.

-snip-

On your M1 garand video

I hate people who think MW2 invented guns
Haha, wow.

just to say the Reloading Doesnt Work i shoot 8 bullets and after it just shoots blanks it doesnt reload even if i click L or r but anyways good job the m1 grand rocks

just to say the Reloading Doesnt Work i shoot 8 bullets and after it just shoots blanks it doesnt reload even if i click L or r but anyways good job the m1 grand rocks
It rocks even if it doesn't reload?

I can't call weapon animations through script (Not Weapon state wise) so I can't really change it, I used the brickAway player animation. (I think)

If you can find a better one be my guest.
Maybe the animation for when you lower a brick by pressing numpad5.

i downloadded te m1 and it wont reload it uses the clip and wont shoot anymore

Why the hell would it not work for two people but it works for everyone else?

I don't Know but its a Huge problem For me Because blanks are bad for Combat situations. D:

The M1 garand made me almost stuff bricks.
Nice one hellshero!

I like it, but soon or late the M1 Garand might make you have 3 hands.

I like it, but soon or late the M1 Garand might make you have 3 hands.
Uh, what? How would it do that?

awsome gun but its realy loud.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 08:15:21 AM by Firestormsd »

how much damage does the M1 Garand do it should do about 50 or 75 idk which
also give it like 98% accuracy (which is still extremely accurate) I also don't like the way the gun goes to the middle in Iron site it should normally be below the shoulder and when you go in iron sight move up
anyway it is still the best M1 garand on BL

I still have cookies  :cookieMonster: I better get them away from him  :panda:

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

and for the  :nes: of using all of the emotes...

will the next Update Have working reloading for certian people?

Will the next update stop the ear rape!!!!!!

Uh, what? How would it do that?
Well if you made it like Ynadaa's Left 4 dead 2 weapons than it will do like I said.