Author Topic: Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org  (Read 24406 times)

building a house

mhmmmm

Nice! If you need help, you can send me a PM.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:18:39 AM by KelBlock »

Announcement:

This clan isn't really active as I would hope it was, so we are going to expand.

From now on, Vokor will be more of a community (similar to SS), that plays games together and stuff.
It is now not a requirement to be a Blockland player to join Vokor, but to be part of the Blockland division of Vokor, you have to.

We will set up playdates and stuff for us all to play together, or just create a pug of players from Vokor and have fun!
Anyone can set up these playdates, just use the new VokorBB Nullable will announce soon, the steam groups discussions, or post here (not as recommended because non-blockland players won't see it)!

-snip-
What kind of games shall we be entertaining ourselves with?

What kind of games shall we be entertaining ourselves with?

Whatever you want!

TTT or I will beat you until you cry

TTT or I will beat you until you cry

I don't play Gmod, but you can plan it out.

Whatever you want!
Im gonna be forced to slap you if you dont include League of Legends.
It is the most played video game in the world, after all.

Whatever you want!
Maybe we can play Minecraft or Terraria together.

Im gonna be forced to slap you if you dont include League of Legends.
It is the most played video game in the world, after all.

We have a VokorNA team if anyone wants to join it, just message me.

Terraria is out of the meta since development stopped.

I mean, it was abrupt, too. That game sharted out updates faster than runescape does.

You are not even in Vokor...?

You are not even in Vokor...?
I think Munk might let me play with you guys. This does, however, seem as likely as not.

so, to join, I basically have to post here, maybe show you guys a build with a link, or in game, right? or do I just have to know somebody in the clan, have them like my skills, and then you like, ask me if I want to join or something? you should probably explain the how-to-join some more for us socially awkward people...

To join Vokor you just have to let us know. To be a Blockland Vokor member, we need a simple app that shows what skills you have. The big difference being that you are on the OP, so other Blockland members know they can contact you for assistance with certain skills you have.

To join Vokor you just have to let us know. To be a Blockland Vokor member, we need a simple app that shows what skills you have. The big difference being that you are on the OP, so other Blockland members know they can contact you for assistance with certain skills you have.
ok, so is there some sort of format, or do I just have to do something to prove I'm good at that skill, and show you?