Hell no!
26 (46.4%)
No.
18 (32.1%)
Yes
7 (12.5%)
I love it!
2 (3.6%)
I got every sonic game and i got every sonic plush toy!
3 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Sonic heeerrroooeeess!!!  (Read 6365 times)

sonic 4 has been complained about down to the very fact that his eyes are green now instead of black.

God sega gives them what they want and they still complain

Up?

The cute rabbit can do it!

Froggy, where are you!?

-Big the Cat

I felt bad about spending money on this game years ago. Then I wasted $$$ on Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. Ugh. Secret of the Rings was OK, I avoided Unleashed and Black Knight though.

I want Sonic 4 and Colors to be fun, but Sega has a habit of turning gold to stuff with their magic hands.

Up?

Froggy, where are you!?

-Big the Cat

I felt bad about spending money on this game years ago. Then I wasted $$$ on Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. Ugh. Secret of the Rings was OK, I avoided Unleashed and Black Knight though.

I want Sonic 4 and Colors to be fun, but Sega has a habit of turning gold to stuff with their magic hands.
I doubt they'll randomly pull something stupid for Colors. Sonic 4 looks good, too. I'll probably buy the Wii version of Colors, since the DS version might not be as interesting.

If they have Chao in colors, I will buy it. I wish they would make a game only about Chao.

Meh, it was good.

Everything past this was dumb.

I liked playing it. The Game was quite an experience, but was not nearly as awesome as Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Kinda sad that every Sonic game after Heroes was poop. Never the less, it was the game that got me into Crush 40 and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Inb4newgamechaoworldwhichispr obablyfalse.

I wouldn't mind an online chao garden (You know, in an upcoming game.)

This game suuuuuuuuuuckool kids klubkked!!!

I liked playing it. The Game was quite an experience, but was not nearly as awesome as Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Kinda sad that every Sonic game after Heroes was poop. Never the less, it was the game that got me into Crush 40 and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Fuuu-

I never finished this game.
It was too difficult for me with my skill with that game.
It was atleast 15 minutes of grinding rails with no checkpoints.
It was okay up to then.

Not bad compared to the rest of the stuff Sonic games.

Up?

Froggy, where are you!?

-Big the Cat

go play at walmart before you buy the damn thing