Author Topic: Utopia City - Release date: 03/04/14  (Read 22235 times)

Still keeping that lighthouse?
Its not that nice looking and it's the most isolated thing in the pictures..
Kinda sticks out.

its a pier, don't expect a pier to be in the street.
Also, i had to use moter bricks to make it, its low bc and its good. low bc is always good!

comming along nicely but slowly...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 02:56:16 PM by Sylvanor »

HOLY ****!!!
Amazing!!! :DDD

Woah
that looks really cool so far

I hope I can atleast have 100 bricks free, so  I can make some Civilian drivers on this map when it's Published.
I make Driving, War, Infection Simulations.

I hope I can atleast have 100 bricks free, so  I can make some Civilian drivers on this map when it's Published.

i will coonsider this!

10/10

for real

come paint with me lol ^^

Also: there is a LOT that can be despamed, ill save between 1 or 2k, but it will take a lot of time. Release date is delayed a bit!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 04:53:20 AM by Sylvanor »

I hope I can atleast have 100 bricks free, so  I can make some Civilian drivers on this map when it's Published.

You can edit the build to your liking anyways. No one stop you from wanding some bricks to use em for another purpose.

come paint with me lol ^^

lol I can't handle the epicness

Still keeping that lighthouse?
Its not that nice looking and it's the most isolated thing in the pictures..
Kinda sticks out.

Do you mean we should get rid of the pier or redo the lighthouse.

If you want you could make a replacement for it. Preferable with the same amount of bricks. I'm sure syl doesn't mind some help. ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:18:08 AM by Sleven »

yay we despamed 2000 bricks! and there is maybe 2k more to do!

I think we should really consider filling the insides of buildings with modter, so we save even more. One modter cube could cover around 10 windows saving us around 8 bricks. If i have full support im gonna get started straight away.

Fooling around by myself:

no, because it will become impossible to make the windows glowing correctly. i dont want to have 10 windows the same color. We will keep despaming until it's done, and saving 1 or 2 k more, will be perfectky enough!

its a pier, don't expect a pier to be in the street.
Also, i had to use moter bricks to make it, its low bc and its good. low bc is always good!

comming along nicely but slowly...

That photo reminds me so much of the New York Manhattan skyline. Sylvannor, you did a fantastic job on all of this and so did the members of your Cohort Team. I think this is much better than your Seattle. You really should pursue some sort of career in architecture, this is a gifted talent you have.

That photo reminds me so much of the New York Manhattan skyline. Sylvannor, you did a fantastic job on all of this and so did the members of your Cohort Team. I think this is much better than your Seattle. You really should pursue some sort of career in architecture, this is a gifted talent you have.

He already is an architect I do believe.

I do love Seattle because it's so classic and more clean than this project. But man, Utopia is so full of life. All it needs is a population and it's good to go.

That's it, I am playing Blockland again. This gave me the feelings to build my own city. Well done, it's excellent built!