Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2438464 times)

it's funny because all of the most expensive stuff in https://marketplace.tf/unusuals including that hat is made up of overpriced bullstuff sold by a user named Shadow

some of the unusuals have really good prices considering some are from independent sellers from that website.

i will admit i have bought two that were sub 30$ and not bad looking disco beat down hats. Them being the pyromancer's hood and the desert marauder

to be fair, i got the streak as a grenade, eyelander, targe demo
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 11:40:00 AM by Khorde »

Nothing quite sours the mood like encountering an auto-reflect Pyro and having no one believe you

I'd give up updates for a year if it meant hacking was made to be almost if not completely impossible

Nothing quite sours the mood like encountering an auto-reflect Pyro and having no one believe you

I'd give up updates for a year if it meant hacking was made to be almost if not completely impossible

Hacking will never be impossible, somebody is always going to find a leak and valve will always have to patch it.

somebody is always going to find a leak and valve will always have to patch it.
THERES A loving PUN HERE

THERES A loving PUN HERE
i don't seal what you're talking about.

THERES A loving PUN HERE

pipe down, it's nothing to steam yourself over

where the forget are the aliens

where the forget are the aliens
Not until Gun Mettle has concluded

We'll still be able to open gunmettle crates after it has ended correct?