Author Topic: This generation?  (Read 4693 times)

Is it me, or is this generation pretty bad. Pretty much 3/4 of the school I am in is filled with under age potheads and smokers. Thinking that these people are the ones that will be adults and make decisions is pretty scary. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:19:14 PM by heedicalking »

Stupid people reproduce faster than smart ones.

You're not the first person to think this. Everyone thinks that of their generation, except maybe the WWII generation.

Also:

Is it me, or is this generation pretty bad. Pretty much 3/4 of the school I am in is filled you under age potheads and smokers. Thinking that these people are the ones that will be adults and make decisions is pretty scary. Thoughts?
Stupid people.

I dislike almost everyone at my school

Indeed

Sounds to me like your school has a bad case of American teenagers.

What bothers me is people who think that current generations are always worse than the last.

At least we haven't started any wars yet.

Yet

At least we haven't started any wars yet.

Yet

Give it time, we'll get our war soon enough.

Give it time, we'll get our war soon enough.

INVASION OF SWEDEN!!!1!

Is it me, or is this generation pretty bad. Pretty much 3/4 of the school I am in is filled you under age potheads and smokers. Thinking that these people are the ones that will be adults and make decisions is pretty scary. Thoughts?
You think that's bad? The 1980's they passed around cocaine. This isn't new to our generation, you only recently found out about it.