Author Topic: Can't handle more than about 5k bricks, any ideas?  (Read 3009 times)

I'm homeschooled.

And what kind of GameBooster should I get?

Dont get laptops get a desktop,they can handle more processes,also never put a laptop on your lap if your a guy.
Burns, yeah.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090214052954AA0AajM
Well, unless you are putting a major portion of your privates into your laptop and then SMASHING the laptop shut, you are in no danger. As for radiation or anything else, put that all in your mental recycle bin. Not nearly enough radiation to talk about. No worries for you.

I used to have the same problem. It magically fixed itself after I played Portal, then started Blockland.

All hints of brick lag vanished and I could play at 100k bricks without problems.

This may or may not work for you. I just got lucky.

I don't own portal.

/ragequit.

Blockland that game where you build stuff...

Anyways, belongs in Help.

I know, I know. When I used the demo, it was fine. (Probably because there is a 150 brick limit, HUR HUR) Then when I joined and found a place with 10,000 bricks was like. WAT TA FAWK!?!? NO LAG IN DEMO.

And slowly it is now at 5k.

Soon I wont be able to play at all.

You could try if your an admin in the game your at, change the time so its slower. It might help. Other than that, you could buy a desktop. (I don't like laptops lol)

Also, my computer is speedy everywhere else, but when I go to blockland, bricks just slow me down.

I did the following.

Cleaned my computer with CCleaner
Defraged.
Scanned.

Try your school, Ours give out those lame Macboxes, and my tech teacher said you can get Windows on it, so you can give that a try, if not Ebay.
Putting windows on a mac is a stupid idea its still the same.

Can you list the actual specifications of your computer>

Sometimes if you have lots of Add-Ons Blockland runs slow. Try deleting or just clear out you add-ons folder completly by reinstalling. This has happened to me.

Can you list the actual specifications of your computer>

Err, I'm not a computer guy, so how would I find that?

Sometimes if you have lots of Add-Ons Blockland runs slow. Try deleting or just clear out you add-ons folder completly by reinstalling. This has happened to me.

I have like 5, but I'll do that anyway.

my dad put windows on my moms mac because we all hated the iOS

Go to Options, Advanced and make sure that Automatic Draw Distance is turned on. Also, turn down brickFX and other graphics settings.