Author Topic: How to have fun with the Gravity Gun...  (Read 2739 times)

It might be old to most of you, but I just wanted to post this just for the heck of it.

You know that gravity gun and what it does. I was just messing around one server and I used the gravity gun on my friend who was driving a trike. I jumped in and some weird stuff happened...The gravity gun propelled the trike like a plane and we had done an unusual array of maneuvers that would usually be impossible in a non-flying vehicle.

Here's what It looked like...

You can go ahead and flame. There's nothing to stop you. If you want, you can post your favorite memories with the gravity gun.

Zombie mod, as the zombies are counted as vehicles.
Epicness.

Epicness.

Actually it picks up bots.
Clone yourself and you can pick it up with the gravity gun.
Useful when you don't have the bot in the right position. XD

I remember how I carried a bot around a jump challenge (that I stole for single-player, where I did this) in order to cheat, I used him as a pedestal.

T'was fun.

I remember doing that with (what's his name) GG, we went back to the future in barrels.

Nope. Hes using Solar's Grav gun witch cannot pick up bots. Only Space's Grav gun can pick up bots though. Just making sure you don't confuse yourself.

Epicness.

Actually it picks up bots.

Coming soon to a Shrum server near you: Zombie Herder 64!

Yes they are counted as vehicles but they are still bots. And the bot mode over powers the vehicle so solar's grav gun cannot pick up bots or zombies, or horses.

Mount to your own head on fooly's server.
Has the same effect without a vehicle

Mount to your own head on fooly's server.
Has the same effect without a vehicle
AT mounter + Talking And Attacking Bots clone also works. You can learn to control it quite well. (I've had the best experience in the Slopes map)

Just pick up a car and shoot at people.