Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 85060 times)

-holy Christ-
HAAAAAAAAAAAAH
What in gods name is that thing
Also, why is everyone so interested in peridot? It's an egyptian gem for christ's sake.
[]http://www.michaelanthonyjewelers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/peridot-02.jpg[/img]
We want that cursed booty Bv)

Alright, I get it CN doesn't think it will be a hit and they will keep shoving TTGO down everybody's throat even after the show's ratings go beyond stuff.
Dis guy getz it

The Steven Bombs aren't even Cartoon Network's idea. The studio that makes SU is the one that decided to do it.

TTGO is infact probably aired because it is the best series to sell Merchandise at the moment for bonus profits. If powerpuff girls is there again,it will replace slowly TTGO because its even better for merchandise but i could be wrong..

The Steven Bombs aren't even Cartoon Network's idea. The studio that makes SU is the one that decided to do it.
source? i can't find it but i know at some point a crew member said that cartoon network tells them ahead of time that episodes will be in a bomb

competitive with nick, disney xd, and any other similar networks

What other show competes with SU?

I don't see another show on any network that even resembles SU.

competitive with nick, disney xd, and any other similar networks
The only things nick has are Spongebob, The fairly odd parents (Holly Christ the season is loving terrible), a terrible alvin and the chipmunks reboot, and 60% live action series about kids with or without superpowers.

What does disney xd have? I honestly don't have a clue, havent seen it at all, the last time I saw the channel it was Toon Disney/ Jetex.

The only threat might be spongebob, but really? They have completely different genres.

Disney used to have Gravity Falls, used to, now they just have Wander Over Yonder and maybe Breadwinners

these aren't necessarily kids that have specific tastes or desires, if a network can make a programming event seem more exciting than new episodes of SU then some kids will choose to watch that network instead

when i was a kid i just watched whatever was interesting. burnett was talking about the networks as a whole rather than specific shows

Disney used to have Gravity Falls, used to, now they just have Wander Over Yonder and maybe Breadwinners

Breadwinners is nickelodeon????

Also, R.I.P. Disney Channel unless there is a gravity falls sequel show

Also, R.I.P. Disney Channel unless there is a gravity falls sequel show
there wont be

:panda: