Author Topic: Color Picker Tool  (Read 4530 times)

The build appears to be built out of some shade of brown, right? Well it's actually a shade of gray and the lighting is what is throwing it off. It's in a scenario like this that the tool is useful.
No, it still appears to be gray to me. It's especially easy to compare since there are brown bricks in that build.

No, it still appears to be gray to me. It's especially easy to compare since there are brown bricks in that build.
Plus if I was building in a spot which had tinted lighting I'd want the builds colors to look how they would in that specific light.

I think a keybind would be better, if you made it client sided.

Isnt the spray can or fillcan better?

Not very useful for people like me who don't see the point of custom paint sets.

I can read, and you have yet to tell me how this is useful.

Unless you have 50 shades of one color in your color set, you should be able to distinguish one color from another.
When you are in a map, or have an odd light projected onto the brick it will appear to change color. I would have needed thins but not any more.

This is quite useful, but the number of times you might have to use it are slim, and most of the time the only two variables calculating the frequency of using this mod are Intelligence, and/or Map Lighting. Very well done I might say though. I'm positive you've made someone's day out there.

Not very useful for people like me who don't see the point of custom paint sets.

Make it an eyedropper tool.