Author Topic: New Planet made out of Diamond found, thus the space race is on.  (Read 4875 times)

it's not the densest, it's the hardest. hard meaning you can't scratch it with anything but other diamonds. it's not dense, denseness has nothing to do with hardness or else lead would be harder than steel. It all has to do with the crystalline structure of the diamond, it's all triangles or something.
I never said diamond was dense, nor did I say it was not hard. I was proving someone else wrong.

I'm pretty sure if it is a 40 light years away it will be more than a few centuries before the price drops...

i really hope some dumbass won't bring its contents to the earth something like 600 years later
diamonds would become worthless.

ill bet some alien gets it before us

Diamonds are already worthless.
I'm pretty sure if it is a 40 light years away it will be more than a few centuries before the price drops...
Nasa is thinking about how to go about making a tasty FTL drive currently.

i really hope some dumbass won't bring its contents to the earth something like 600 years later
Its 40 light years away
We aren't quite that fast.

You do know that diamond is only usable in tools and jewellery? Not really much use except for cutting glass and wearing it.

You do know that diamond is only usable in tools and jewellery? Not really much use except for cutting glass and wearing it.
I love how you say Diamonds are usable for tools but then you proceed to call them useless.

I love how you say Diamonds are usable for tools but then you proceed to call them useless.
yeah because that's all diamonds are used for, just tools and jewellery, there is plenty of it.