Author Topic: RE: Captainsparklez owns a Bentley Continental...  (Read 3811 times)

In that topic: MoltenKitten again posts a thread before fully thinking things through and goes on full meltdown.

In my opinion locking a topic for any reason other than the thread fulfilled it's purpose and is useless is dumb, and posting a zinger and then locking the thread is pathetic to the max.

In the thread Molten talked about how CaptainSparklez went too far by customizing his bentley continental (which isn't actually that much of a customization besides a color and trim job), and I quote "pissing on beautiful art" before ending it with a lock and a verbal jab;

If someone else made this topic you would all have acted like I did

newflash bro: if anyone else made it they wouldn't have gotten the same response 'cause you're known for posting threads like that one. You've made a reputation for yourself and you have to live with it.

Anyways, discuss further since the other one was locked for a dumb reason

ironically

i didn't even know molten had made the topic when i posted. i didn't even look at the left side of my screen

so genuinely, molten, i would've said the same thing regardless.

let's just drop it tho, whatever. guy likes bentleys, we don't get it, people bashed him and called him a furry, he locked it. story over.

Did you really need to carry this on?

Because almost everyone here is a stuck up bitch trying to boost their ego and anyone who isn't gay and involved in fandoms is below them. All this place is a bunch of bandwagoners hoping to get a boner. Seriously leave me alone.

i was trying to talk to him in PMs but that didn't go so well

Gonna quote this and save it for the next time someone posts a thread about a youtuber buying something

Gonna quote this and save it for the next time someone posts a thread about a youtuber buying something

It's not going to happen because rational people don't get upset when people with money buy nice things

if i had money i would do that too

what is the problem here

if i had money i would do that too

what is the problem here

I would too. Maybe not a bentley, but if I could afford to I would be rolling on the king's throne with wheels

Well, it's better than what deadmau5 did to his Ferrari...

In all honesty, it actually looks kinda good. I'm not a fan of Bentleys, but the matte gray is a good look for it.

nice things

its a loving bentley lol

this thread was unnecessary. i knew someone would do it though

In that topic: MoltenKitten again posts a thread before fully thinking things through and goes on full meltdown.
It's almost like he's taking his namesake seriously.

Yeah I agree with that statement, I don't see how anyone could view his custom job as bad considering it was a pretty minimal job in the first place.

its a loving bentley lol

It's also worth ~$100 grand

It's not the best thing to blow your wads of cash on but I'd consider it a nice thing lol

Never understood the point of locking a topic like that, seems like a pretty dumb thing to do. Besides even if it wasn't Molten that posted the thread, people still would've acted the same including me.