Author Topic: Block Wars - No Hope  (Read 133700 times)

I'll voice act (14, broken voice, scottish accent)

You're Scottish! That pandaing pwns.

Anyway, I guess you can. Seeing as your Scottish the only real character I could see you doing is Obi-Wan, but his role is taken.
He could be Obi-wan if he wants. I could just play someone else. :cookieMonster:

Do you want me to do anything since I'm already doing that other one for you which I think died?

Do you want me to do anything since I'm already doing that other one for you which I think died?

Yeah I was meaning to tell you it kinda died... hey, you wanna play C-3P0? For comedic purposes, hes now a gansta', so that voice you used would fit perfect.

um......... ooookool kids klubkkaaaayyy???

1. Should we shoot it 16:9 widescreen?

2. Should it be feature length (99 or more mins runtime)?

I'll leave you to ponder that...

I answered my own question. Yes, I've decided that we're going to shoot the movie in wide screen. And, it will be a feature length film. Meaning, we've taken the script, looked at it up and down, rewrote scenes for humor and Blockland's capabilities, and it came out more or less the same length as the actual movie. Star War's actual runtime is 121 min. Seeing as we did shorten the thing a little, ours may come out to 100 mins or so.

So thats the only thing I can say we've accomplished, well other than the script is basically done. Speaking of that, all of the voice actors once thats finished you'll be getting a copy of it. The lovely part about digital filming is, you can read your lines anytime you like, all you have to do is send me the finished sound clip(s), so yeah, I may be getting that out sometime today...

Star War's actual runtime is 121 min. Seeing as we did shorten the thing a little, ours may come out to 100 mins or so.
Oh goodie. :o

Ill be in and ill post another message soon...

id love to be a physical actor it sounds and looks so cool also i have a deathstar complete on save

id love to be a physical actor it sounds and looks so cool also i have a deathstar complete on save
You made the Deathstar?

You made the Deathstar?

No that was trooper...

Anyway, sure, Silver, you can be an actor. Theres no requirements to that.

Swholli did you end up getting the message I sent you like 2 days ago :O

Swholli did you end up getting the message I sent you like 2 days ago :O

Yeah, It doesn't matter to me which tie-fighter we use (yours or warrens) I guess you should ask him.

id love to have a physical part like being a storm trooper or something or DARTH VADERS GENERAL!!!!! that sounds wikid

Is it too late to help? D:

Is it too late to help? D:
Well, considering we haven't finished the script yet. :cookieMonster: