Author Topic: I CANT TALK BUT I WANT SOUP!!  (Read 5158 times)

That's too loving bad, Colten. Go kill yourself.

Ladios, use StereoMix and Sound Recorder to capture it. Or, you can just use the AT&T thing, that worked fine for me. It may be a problem with your speaks and/or sound driver.

And I thought you only wanted to sound it so your family could hear it? Why not blast the previewer?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:19:04 PM by IbanZ »

Ladios, for XP when you click 'Preview' it plays what you have entered.
Will this not work?

I just didn't want to have to download anything was my problem for the At&t thing and just to use the sample stuff, it wanted me to download each sound file as I typed it.

Ladios, for XP when you click 'Preview' it plays what you have entered.
Will this not work?
Did you actually read my post? It was in all caps so it would actually be loving noticed.

I thought you wanted it to play?  So you will get your soup?

That's too loving bad, Colten. Go kill yourself.

Ladios, use StereoMix and Sound Recorder to capture it. Or, you can just use the AT&T thing, that worked fine for me. It may be a problem with your speaks and/or sound driver.

And I thought you only wanted to sound it so your family could hear it? Why not blast the previewer?
Nah. I think Ill stay away from Self Delete. I just dont know what you would do without me

Nah. I think Ill stay away from Self Delete. I just dont know what I would do without you
I love you too, honey buns.

What is it called then, if you are so loving positive that it exists.
I think he means Speech-to-Text, just download your damn file in the AT&T thing.

I don't mind the room part. It gives me an excuse not to socialize :P

Anyone know what that one default program is called that reads text through the speakers?
To not socialize....yet you post here.....lol you make me chuckle good person.

To not socialize....yet you post here.....lol you make me chuckle good person.
Internet dont count

Ya it does http://www.aaamath.com/cnt.htm

Lol, how could you read that if you didn't know how to count?

Edit: LOL I wonder what your parents will think when they hear speech yell, I WANT SOUP.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 12:04:14 AM by Zenthos »