Author Topic: slim chance of getting into the Military. :(  (Read 1296 times)

My uncle was in the air force
amicoolyet?
You're not cool until your grandfather was a bomber pilot in World War II whose plane got shot down and he survived, and he also got struck by lightning and went on to still be a badass motherforgeter. That's my grandpa.

You're not cool until your grandfather was a bomber pilot in World War II whose plane got shot down and he survived, and he also got struck by lightning and went on to still be a badass motherforgeter. That's my grandpa.
You forgot about him going down right into a POW camp and shooting all the bastard japanese around saving all prisoners and then being struck by a lightning bolt, still moving on to help the prisoners get back home.

You forgot about him going down right into a POW camp and shooting all the bastard japanese around saving all prisoners and then being struck by a lightning bolt, still moving on to help the prisoners get back home.
He got struck by lightning underwater. The badass was underwater, for like 10 minutes, alive, before he got struck. And yeah, he fought the bastard Germans.

its not hard to join the airforce lol

its not hard to join the airforce lol
are you saying that in general or to me?
Because if you're talking to me it's because of medical reasons

Unless something happens, I get waived or the military gives those shots to people with eczema and need to get the small pox vaccine, I won't be joining