Author Topic: don't go to college  (Read 4263 times)

dude, just why?
don't say his name three times or it will summon him
and then he'll complain about how college is fake news or something i dunno

don't say his name three times or it will summon him
and then he'll complain about how college is fake news or something i dunno
the point is that outland is being a handicap(per usual) and mentioning tony in something that has absolutely nothing to do with him

the point is that outland is being a handicap(per usual) and mentioning tony in something that has absolutely nothing to do with him
whoa whiteknight calm down

he literally said one lil thing and you getting all booty blasted. and outland ain't wrong either lol

the joke is that tony is very confident in his choice to randomly drop out of college

somebody's hateboner is throbbing

whoa whiteknight calm down

he literally said one lil thing and you getting all booty blasted. and outland ain't wrong either lol
who said i was mad? all i was saying is that it's yet another example of outlands handicapation, something that's pretty widespread

somebody's hateboner is throbbing
irony here is that you bitch at me for calling out outland for doing the same exact thing

This hateboner could be used as a support for a space elevator, hot damn grimlock.

i didn't go to college because i'm capable of going into crippling debt and depression by myself

who said i was mad? all i was saying is that it's yet another example of outlands handicapation, something that's pretty widespread
outland predator is not wrong. tony is outspoken on the subject of not going to college and shows up just about every time one of these discussions pops up. your posts against outland predator are simply because you have a hate boner.

i didn't go to college because i'm capable of going into crippling debt and depression by myself

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/5fUALYo.png[/img]

a classic

Badspot

• Administrator
a classic

You can tell it's old because $21K seems low.