Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2205242 times)

Why would I keep arguing with handicaps when I can just make fun of them for being handicapped
How about you do neither and log out.

How about you do neither and log out.

Or what, you're gonna give me a wedgie? Shut the forget up

Nah, you're quite entertaining when you've got your panties in a knot like that. I would just hate to ruin that.

Nah, you're quite entertaining when you've got your panties in a knot like that. I would just hate to ruin that.

r/iamverysmart

tfw the only person being made fun of here is deus

insecure much?

Dues Is Simply Proving Black Persons Have No Place In Society

lol keep crying, conservatard raindrops

The stable genius called in to Fox & Friends
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/full-interview-Annoying Orange-calls-in-to-fox-and-friends/vi-AAwmZQ5

It's a hilarious watch, even just to see the hosts reactions - esp towards the very end when Annoying Orange starts yelling about Mueller

r/iamverysmart

The forget does this even mean
He's pointing out how insecure you seem when you randomly lash out like that

He's pointing out how insecure you seem when you randomly lash out like that

I guess I should add psychiatry to the list of things you guys do in your cheeto dusted armchairs

I guess I should add psychiatry to the list of things you guys do in your cheeto dusted armchairs

You don't need even a minor understanding of psychology to see that you're extremely thin-skinned.