Author Topic: Pirate Gamemode and a chatkill-prevention mod  (Read 475 times)

Here are my ideas.
Two/Max teams. (I think max is 6 for regular ones) All have a spawn and a duty. When two ships want to battle, they vote on it. The ships will be builds, of course. There could be a jailer soldier, he jails other team's men and can make prisnors do what he wants. Although, he can pardon prisnors too. There will also be a captain. Pretty simple, just like a team leader. He can have better weps. There shall be regular pirates, his crew. Duke it out until you own the other team's treasure. Oh, and if you want, you can use events to kill the supporting brick of the ship, thus drowning them all >:D. I know those events already exist.

The chatkill prevention mod shouldn't be hard. I discussed it a bit with Randomguy. It will turn you into a non-combatable player while chatting. It may be abused though, but if abused the host can just kick 'em. Does this one sound easy?
Discuss.

The chatkill prevention mod shouldn't be hard. I discussed it a bit with Randomguy. It will turn you into a non-combatable player while chatting. It may be abused though, but if abused the host can just kick 'em. Does this one sound easy?
Not good

Do you know how many people will abuse it? The host would be kicking people left and right.

Do you know how many people will abuse it? The host would be kicking people left and right.
Gah, good point. I think I'll edit that out :o

With the chat mod people would just hit t when they are getting shot at.

even if they hit "T" all they could do is move forward backward and side to side they cant turn around or any thing.

even if they hit "T" all they could do is move forward backward and side to side they cant turn around or any thing.
They can still shoot.