Author Topic: enraging video game moments  (Read 513 times)

So today I was playing a Co-Op mode match on Happy Wars.

Was going great, until we got to the FIre Elementals.

We got our ass kicked a lot, but we kept pushing on until the end.

During the match, I got a bunch of challenge/quest rewards. 10 kills without dying, then 20, then 30 kills. All while playing a Beserker (yes, cry all you want).

Then all of a sudden people started leaving (assuming it was because they were leaving).

Eventually around 30 seconds, I knew we were losing, then the game froze. A message appeared

[There are too many few players to continue. Your score will be lost.]

"What."

Then it sent me back to the main Co-Op search menu.

I wanted to loving punch the people who left in the loving balls, because I would probably level up so loving much.

Have you ever had moments like this? Not exactly the same, but just annoying moments?

i was playing super hexagon, goal is to get more than 60 seconds on a challenge and you win

on hexagonest i'm at 130 seconds
i somehow manage to get it to nearly 200 seconds
at ~210 i spill my soda all over my keyboard (by the way this is on a laptop) and the computer shuts down

Playing ToonTown and having annoyingly weak toons trying to get into your boarding group for the bosses, and when you allow them in, they end up messing up the rest of your professional teams strategies.

Playing ToonTown and having annoyingly weak toons trying to get into your boarding group for the bosses, and when you allow them in, they end up messing up the rest of your professional teams strategies.
forgetin trainers man

when you're doing an sl1 naked perma-death run of dark souls and you die at gwyn