Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5933745 times)

K guys, I know this is unrelated but I must tell dropsock/droppy this.
FALACRINE HAS BEEN LOTTED AND OFFICALLY DESTROYED EVERYTHING IS INTO SHREDS AND GONE BOOM LIKE HELL DRASDMATIC HAS PROOF DOPRHSOKC WHAT SHALT THOUEF DOO HMMM FALACRINE IS DEEEAADDDDDDDD
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHERE THE forget IS MY UPDATE

forgetASSstuffforgetASSMOREst uff

ASDF
Minecraft is so intense. :C
First, I find a super giant mine under my house and I explore it. I didn't encounter any monsters until a hit a water fall section. I hear a zombie and leave the area alone. I explore more of the cave until I realize that I have to explore the zombie place again. I go in and I get zombie raped, I killed the zombie. :D Then I go out to find more wood to find a creeper following me, I didn't know until I heard the fuse sound, and I turned around and I died. :C I went back into the cave with zombies to find a creeper after me, I run but it exploded and left me with half a heart. :C

But it's too fun to quit. C:

So last night/early this morning I was getting along quite nicely in my new world, I had just made it through my first night waiting it out in a trench, and was about to make a hasty search for coal or flint when my computer overheated again and shut down

I ragequit

But it won't happen again because my laptop isn't sitting on fabric this time >_>

I had built a GIANT tower of all kinds of things, like a room JUST for paintings!
And Tuesday when I went to build more, it was all gone.
:C

Where are the map files for Vista because I need to back them up every so often

Where are the map files for Vista because I need to back them up every so often
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
You'll find it somewhere in there.

Black is enter, red is exit. Or visa versa cause it's not that hard to understand.

You cant jump 3 blocks up

This has to be the biggest thread ever in games. I could be wrong, but thats what it looks like.

This has to be the biggest thread ever in games. I could be wrong, but thats what it looks like.

There's bigger thread on the same page...

There's bigger thread on the same page...
Nobody cares about haven and hearth

Nobody cares about haven and hearth

Yes 1000+ pages means nobody cares.