Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 48136 times)

name 1 (one) discord that you left
left the thot patrol as a clan, not a discord. I wasn't abundantly clear but it appears I really do have to be patient when dealing with people with autism.

left the thot patrol as a clan, not a discord. I wasn't abundantly clear but it appears I really do have to be patient when dealing with people with autism.
It was made abundently clear in multiple discord servers that I had left
what the absolute forget are you babbling about

literally 0 iq

He’s referring to the fact that he left your clan, not your discord.

He’s referring to the fact that he left your clan, not your discord.
which he's said numerous times before even though he has yet to provide any substantial evidence of him wanting out before we removed him

He said this:
It was made abundently clear in multiple discord servers that I had left.

He didn’t say this:
“It was made abundantly clear in multiple discord servers that I had left the discord servers.”

he never said what discords those were because thot patrol hasnt had a server since at least march and he was begging to be in the clan around that time

what the absolute forget are you babbling about
-img snip-
literally 0 iq
which he's said numerous times before even though he has yet to provide any substantial evidence of him wanting out before we removed him
he never said what discords those were because thot patrol hasnt had a server since at least march and he was begging to be in the clan around that time

If you care so much about how grimlock is or is not in your stupid ass clan, why don't you make your own drama about it? This thread is about Kidalex and his relentless, handicapped crusade of stuffposting. Stop distracting from the point and start contributing if you really need to make 24 posts a day.

If you care so much about how grimlock is or is not in your stupid ass clan, why don't you make your own drama about it? This thread is about Kidalex and his relentless, handicapped crusade of stuffposting. Stop distracting from the point and start contributing if you really need to make 24 posts a day.

this thread is now quarantined due to the release of weaponized autism by the thot patrol
this thread

Kidalex is just thriving in the *le epic troel* lifestyle he knows so well ike. Give him some credit!
Report them and move on. They’re seeking attention(good or bad). Stop giving it to them.
Well yea no stuff, the issue is that most of the posters in this thread are taking their bait. It’s almost like 70% of this forum doesn’t know A: what trolling is or B: how to respond to it. Personally I don’t really like them either but do you see me bickering with their sub-tony quality bait and memes? No. Oh they’re raiding your discord? Just ban them. It really isn’t that hard.

Actually, I’m sure the NC reject crew will post some memes in response to this. Please humor me and do your worst! In fact, I’d love for you to demonstrate why many of you were kicked out of Nigerian Cunts in the first place. It’d provide me and some unnamed others a few laughs
It’s more of a general commentary on the drama section recently.

Cant wait to see what greatness the nc reject crews gonna post on this page
heres a handfull of quotes from grimlock in this thread alone
hes spent the entire topic trying to instigate drama and i'm finally responding to him

*post postcount* owned... get owned trolls

torin, bro. just stop before you get ahead of yourself man. I know your a good guy. If you're such a THOT patrolmen then you'd clearly see that kid alex is a THOT, and you gotta make those THOTS BEGONE.

torin, bro. just stop before you get ahead of yourself man. I know your a good guy. If you're such a THOT patrolmen then you'd clearly see that kid alex is a THOT, and you gotta make those THOTS BEGONE.
are you five

heres a handfull of quotes from grimlock in this thread alone
hes spent the entire topic trying to instigate drama and i'm finally responding to him
If he's 'instigating drama' then why don't you PM him about it rather than helping him in his goal to disrupt the thread? Did you even read the first sentence of of my post, which you quoted?
*post postcount* owned... get owned trolls
This has zero value to the thread, the drama, or the conversation we are having. Its posts like this that help nothing, and only add to the page count.

If he's 'instigating drama' then why don't you PM him about it rather than helping him in his goal to disrupt the thread? Did you even read the first sentence of of my post, which you quoted?This has zero value to the thread, the drama, or the conversation we are having. Its posts like this that help nothing, and only add to the page count.
Whoops!