Author Topic: TES:Oblivion question  (Read 856 times)

What is the clothes/armor/items whatever on the second from the left person? The spikey helmet and stuff. I found it on UESPwiki while planning stuff to do on Oblivion and I think it looks awesome. But I never figured out its name.

That's a mage of order. You can't get that armor, they're a creature. They reside in the shivering isles expansion, just like everyone in that image.

Is that the ONLY items in the pic that you cant loot/buy?

Is that the ONLY items in the pic that you cant loot/buy?
Yes. They're not even items, that's the creatures face.

Okay, then what is the item on the guy 2nd from the right? And is they girl next to him wearing the same thing? Just female version?

You can get that spiky armour, I had it at one point in the game

i remember being able to wear it also, the things called a Priest of Order, one part of the game you can see alot of them so just take his clothes

if you want it quicker just use these in console

additem 0006FC35 1

additem 00044C45 1
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:30:23 AM by snot2 »

I also believe you can find  the KOO's armor in the testing hall.

Testing hall code is coc testinghall

That magician is a homie (check the pants).

i remember being able to wear it also, the things called a Priest of Order, one part of the game you can see alot of them so just take his clothes

if you want it quicker just use these in console

additem 0006FC35 1

additem 00044C45 1
So you CAN take the item from the order mage(or whatever their called) bodies? I fought one after a quest before but when I tried to search him. I got shocked. How do I stop the shock and search him?

Last time I played Oblivion (long time ago), you couldn't get the Priest of Order robes.

So you CAN take the item from the order mage(or whatever their called) bodies? I fought one after a quest before but when I tried to search him. I got shocked. How do I stop the shock and search him?

disabling the obelisks stop you from being shocked