Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1649946 times)

I was told others caved in due to peer-pressure so that they wouldn’t approve my application. If you were subjected to that, I appreciate you standing your ground.
Oh no, what are they gonna do, respect my equally weighted opinion less? Clearly I cared about the recommendations section less than they did. Feel free to replace the list with a stronger one and try again.

I'd like to at least put my two cents into this.

I was told others caved in due to peer-pressure so that they wouldn’t approve my application. If you were subjected to that, I appreciate you standing your ground.

I don't know who told you this, but I for one, didn't go around telling people to randomly no you, nor convince them that they should.

About the other part, I will agree; I stepped out of line. Just that it was something I had seen in other past applications, so I thought it was normal. Apologies for the unneeded harshness.

If I vote next time I'm voting no

You're a no too <3
careful gizmo your autism is acting up again

Rexx, you weren't denied BECAUSE of those shady recommendations, you were denied because those recommendations are a good indicator you hang out with the wrong crowd, which also indicates that you may not be reliable to stand up to certain rule breaking players with administrative force.

Rexx, you weren't denied BECAUSE of those shady recommendations, you were denied because those recommendations are a good indicator you hang out with the wrong crowd, which also indicates that you may not be reliable to stand up to certain rule breaking players with administrative force.

Which in reality means I was denied due to sharing the recommendations; I knew this already, which is why I added these paragraphs.

At the time I wrote the app (seventy-five days from being reviewed), Cca seemed to be a decent person; I barely knew him, personally, which may be why I thought such a thing, but I certainly found out later on that he’s no good at all. About Aoki, though, I saw him as a very kind person. He was very understanding and useful in terms of dealing with situations effectively. I know that people can change, and I haven’t seen him since I asked for the recommendation, but I just don’t understand. On the other hand, I do understand how you associate the sketchiness with Cca.

My recommendations were taken strictly in a business-like fashion and professionally, I didn't let affiliations alter the player recommending me; If I had known that the recommendations would only lower my chance of being accepted, I would've just removed all of them. I don't know most of those players, but all of them knew how I handled situations faced as an admin, which is the only reason they recommended me.

I realize that Cca is a bad recommendation, now, and I know what an ass he's made himself out to be, but I'm fully against him and I shut down all communication with him a while back. I'm the one that was for permanently banning him on servers he deserved to be banned from. I perma-banned several of his keys on a server he was abusing some sort of speed glitch/hack on (I don't remember the specifics, it was a while ago).

As for Aoki being a bad recommendation, I honestly don't know what has been going on with him. Last time I saw anything about him, he had started up some sort of community-improvement clan called Qi. I saw him on a server and thought he'd be a decent rec due to that movement that was rapidly increasing in size.

The remainder of my recommendations are from players that oftentimes join knife TDM servers, and if I had known that the players on Pecon7's server had a negative prejudice towards knife TDM's, I would've went to others for recs.

As for handling "certain rule breaking players", I've been on Blockland long enough and had administrative privileges on an ample amount of servers to know how to effectively deal with most situations-- usually before they escalate drastically, which most admins don't even pay attention to.

Which in reality means I was denied due to sharing the recommendations; I knew this already, which is why I added these paragraphs.

I realize that Cca is a bad recommendation, now, and I know what an ass he's made himself out to be, but I'm fully against him and I shut down all communication with him a while back. I'm the one that was for permanently banning him on servers he deserved to be banned from. I perma-banned several of his keys on a server he was abusing some sort of speed glitch/hack on (I don't remember the specifics, it was a while ago).

Rexx, cca is the kind of person that works hard to let no one he hangs out with escape his sphere of influence.

Wait, did Cruexis ever get accepted? I may have missed that.

when do i get unbanned

when do i get unbanned
10/16/14   22:59:56   Tophat   43023   ?   13649   -1   Trolling, being an starfish, insubordination, evading filter(s)
Never, apparently.

well thats a darn shame