Author Topic: datiel12 has been hacked  (Read 15647 times)

now im not saying it isnt possible but why would adrenaline hack datiel
so he could say someone else did it to get them in trouble! its the perfect crime

now im not saying it isnt possible but why would adrenaline hack datiel
so he could blame hotpocket duh

but whats the motivation? hotpocket didnt do stuff to adrenaline

sorry yall false alarm, i was just testing out my steal forum account script... seems it worked a little too hard haha, i spoke to datiel12 and we're cool now so everythings good you're welcome
silly perry

but whats the motivation? hotpocket didnt do stuff to adrenaline
look at it the other way around

well adrenaline did message me asking to report all of hotpockets posts so I wouldn't be surprised if he did it by now

look at it the other way around
adrenaline didnt do stuff to hotpocket...? can you explain this in posts that are more than 10 words

adrenaline didnt do stuff to hotpocket...? can you explain this in posts that are more than 10 words
i think he means adrenaline is not a very good person in general and believes that he might do this unprovoked
i won't put my chips down on it but i don't find it hard to believe myself tbh

its quite the coincidence how tablesalt and burton ( people who have done nothing but mention me thot patrol and lord tony all day in an attempt to troll them ) are suddenly trying to accuse me of hijacking an account with no actual proof

its quite the coincidence how tablesalt and burton ( people who have done nothing but mention me thot patrol and lord tony all day in an attempt to troll them ) are suddenly trying to accuse me of hijacking an account with no actual proof
its also quite the coincidence that tablesalt dismissed this thread and stuffposted right before he accused me.. dats all i have to say bros

This thread is confusing...

this thread is the melting pot of the blockland forums

i

i think he might actually be going insane

cant badspot looks up users ip or something
hopefully the hijacker wasnt that smart

adre trying to play detective hurts he goes to one accusation to another