Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1240701 times)

Walter scowls at the laser connecting with his engine "Letterman, continue to take out those drones."

Walter turns his aircraft towards the offending turkeb-6 and aims down to fire all his weapons

The mass of Culex begin to worry Jaakko. He keeps maneuvering erratically to throw off any beams, and drops flares to prevent an infrared lock.

He checks the Djuriskas positioning, having seen little of them aside from RGM shots.

"I'm going after the the third Tukreb," Lorens huffs as he eases off the maneuver. He fires another three all-aspects at Tukreb 3.

"Ripple short fox 2!"

Walter scowls at the laser connecting with his engine "Letterman, continue to take out those drones."

Walter turns his aircraft towards the offending turkeb-6 and aims down to fire all his weapons
FLK base accuracy 50
Missile range provides penalty of 20
Aim provides bonus of 10
Experience provides bonus of 2
Test taken at 42
Roll: 57 - failure
Result: Miss

LCP base accuracy 50
Missile range provides penalty of 20
Aim provides bonus of 10
Experience provides bonus of 2
Test taken at 42
Roll: 19 - success
Result: 3 hits to Right Wing

The pulse fire mangles the Tukreb's wing and sends it spiraling downwards. Letterman takes out another drone.

"I'm going after the the third Tukreb," Lorens huffs as he eases off the maneuver. He fires another three all-aspects at Tukreb 3.

"Ripple short fox 2!"
Tukreb base EV 75
Experience provides bonus of 6
AAM 1 provides penalty of 35
AAM 2 provides penalty of 35
AAM 3 provides penalty of 35
Flares provide bonus of 80
Test taken at 65
Roll: 9 - success

The enemy plane evades the missiles.

The mass of Culex begin to worry Jaakko. He keeps maneuvering erratically to throw off any beams, and drops flares to prevent an infrared lock.

He checks the Djuriskas positioning, having seen little of them aside from RGM shots.
Djuriskas is firing on the enemy drone formation. Kommandant takes out two separate drones with the heavy flak, Virvel grazes Typhoon 8 with the beam laser and finishes it off with a pair of all-aspects, Pansar whiffs entirely with a VTM and his heavy cannon, Frisk knocks out a drone with the LBX and another with a heatseeker, Eremit plugs Typhoon 9 in center mass with the PPC, Djuriskas 6 returns fire on their assailant (and destroys them), and Djuriskas 7 does the same (only fails).

Imperial fighters fire again.
LCB base accuracy 55
Experience provides bonus of 4
Test taken at 59
Rolls: 55, 15, 20
Results:
Hit Skytracer in fuselage
Hit Crash in fuselage
Hit Djuriskas 7 in roosterpit

LCB base accuracy 55
Experience provides bonus of 6
Test taken at 61
Rolls: 91, 37, 45
Results:
Missed Scorch
Hit Pansar in left wing
Missed Crash
Hit Frisk in fuselage

An additional barrage of missiles is headed your way.

Ellie starts traversing around the drone swarm to see if she can't line up a better shot on the fighters.

"I'm going to go around and distract the Tukrebs, but I'll need some help."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:30:26 PM by Operator¹ »

The Corsair continues to accelerate, as Markus speeds further out into radar range.

"Letterman, pass by me and drop a flare package."

Walter does so himself but drops two of his own flares instead

The MAW tone goes off once again. Frustrated that his missiles didn't connect, Lorens decides to keep his remaining weapons for the merge.

"Skytracer," Two strings of flares drop from the Tukreb as it maneuvers to foil the incoming missiles. Lorens heaves out his response, "This is Snowman, I'll join on you. What's your call?"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:41:59 PM by NoZoner »

Jaakko drops another string of flares to deter lock, and reluctantly fires his last AAM at Culex 1.

"No ordnance stores remaining," he calls.

"I need you to fire on Tukreb 3 and 4 when I give the signal, Snowman. Keep engaging at your discretion and save enough missiles for them."

"Sounds good, Skytracer, I'll re-engage as soon as I trash these missiles!"

"Letterman, pass by me and drop a flare package."

Walter does so himself but drops two of his own flares instead
Combining flares, the two of you are able to throw off the missiles headed after you.

The MAW tone goes off once again. Frustrated that his missiles didn't connect, Lorens decides to keep his remaining weapons for the merge. Two strings of flares drop from the Tukreb as it maneuvers to foil the incoming missiles.
You trash the all-aspects.

Jaakko drops another string of flares to deter lock, and reluctantly fires his last AAM at Culex 1.

"No ordnance stores remaining," he calls.
The Culex is wiped out.

Eremit pops a second scrambler charge to protect his team from the incoming missiles. For the most part, it does its job. The rest of the allied flight swats down a few more drones.

Enemy planes turn tail and begin flying in the other direction. Drones are now in gun range.

"Nevermind then, retreating back to missile range." Ellie heads back to missile range of the drones.

Walter fires his lcps on culex-35

"Picking up c35."

Jaakko maneuvers the Tukreb erratically and doubles back to get away from the Culexes' guns, weary of the hole already in his fuselage.