Poll

do you like furries

no
143 (75.3%)
yes
47 (24.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Author Topic: whats the deal with furries  (Read 24571 times)

I don't understand furries

most of the stuff I've seen is just a human form with a snout plastered on it then they go

a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a- so cute X3 cinnamon bun please protect a-a--a-a-a-a-AAAAAAAAA-a-a-a-a- half the time

I really hate the cutesy stuff and It's also in a group which I'm not going to even say is but some people can guess and I absolutely cannot stand it when I hear/see that happening

so smol oh so smol so cute I don't know it just irritates me so much for being a person that usually doesn't let things like that get under my skin and I don't even understand why

why are honestly the majority of furries gay anyways

yeah at least his stuffposting is intentional, unlike kochieboy's.
dang sonny boy

Off-Topic, a section of BLF where we might find a SquirtleTurtle, a GreenBH, and a Swapivorious at, most of them spend there final moments in drama or Off-Topic, The Badspotian is a rare being and is a leader to all in BLF, if you do not meet his requirements to be a BLFIan, you will be "banned", a ritual for killing off a member of BLF, first comes the drama, a flame-filled and hater filled section, where the great badspotian chooses if they get "banned", or live. However, some BLFians have came from the dead, LordTony is an example of this, he paid 100 $ to get life back about 50 times, a badspotian only has one of its kind in the world, its allies are a Rotonor, Kaje, Bones4, and others.

The life for these animals in the land of BLF is truely, a hard life.
w

ok i dont like furries either but you guys express it too hard
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:01:46 PM by bestguy22 »

all the furries are gay

like ike for example

all the furries are gay

like ike for example

you're loving lying

kochieboy is transforming

kochieboy is transforming

It's called metamorphosis, gawd get it right dork. :^)

knotted roosters gives me boner