3 (4.3%)
Maybe
4 (5.7%)
Abusive
8 (11.4%)
Would only use in Certain TDM or DMs
12 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Shotgun Sniper !READ OP!  (Read 12162 times)

I don't support this. What you said is a shotgun and a sniper, what he mentioned was a sniper that fragments into several bullets when in range.

@the whole recoil thing
Blockland doesn't need recoil. When did we ever have recoil except for those 2 guns with really loud sounds?

I see. Same thing applies except for what he said, but in sniping mode. Or not.

its a sweet idea but they have thse in real life its a sniper rifle bullet that explodes on impact and shrapnel flys everywhere.i would help with a link for insperation but i dont have it sorry :/

Also, if all possible, There NEEDS to be a moderate recharge, like 1 to 0.5 seconds.
That way you cant keep on shooting Bullets like a Machine gun.

It's possible and I've done similar things before.

It's possible and I've done similar things before.
Well thats good to know, right?

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:34:40 PM by 16-Bit »

It could be like Bushido's or Gravity Cat's sniper where left click makes you go into Scope mode. When in that mode, you can shoot raycast bullets or something similar. When not in that mode, it would fire shotgun shells.
The OSR needs a fix for zombie mod scoping. :P

Also, this would be interesting because how would the Sniper go really fast then when it snaps it would be trveling to fast for shells to scatter very much...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 09:57:26 PM by SWAT One »

I love the idea.
I support.

Ranged&Close Combat weapon.Nice Request..

I think a couple things should be mentioned.

1) Shotgun send a lot of metal balls at an enemy that spread out, so It wouldn't really be a good long-range weapon.

2) If you do get a good shot where it could hit someone, It could most likely hit more than one person, which would be a good thing for a sniper, but overpowered in some cases, such as this.

So if this is made, instead of the traditional shotgun shells, use slugs. That way you can at least have one specific target instead pf hitting multiple people and killing them all withing the radius. And so it can go a longer range then the traditional one.

So if this is made, instead of the traditional shotgun shells, use slugs. That way you can at least have one specific target instead pf hitting multiple people and killing them all withing the radius. And so it can go a longer range then the traditional one.
This completely contradicts his idea. Guys, his idea is a sniper rifle that shoots a single bullet, and if the bullet has time time to travel, when it reaches a certain radius of a player, it fragments into several bullets, giving it the ability to damage and kill several players, and to give a greater chance of hitting the enemy if your shot was off. His idea is not a sniper with mouse1 and a shotgun with mouse2, and his idea certainly isn't a sniper round that suddenly changes into a still accurate slug when near the enemy, because that would be pointless.

Im Robo Dude, And I approve This Suggestion.