0 (0%)
Kompressor
0 (0%)
Comr4de (DOGE)
11 (42.3%)
RIP RingsOfSaturn the cat.
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: THE SIMS 2: BLOCKLAND EDITION. PICTURES IN OP. We lose again. (SEE OP)  (Read 5345 times)

Stop making Keo do everyone's homework. Divide it amongst the kids and then everyone can sleep more

Everyone should go on vacations

Stop making Keo do everyone's homework. Divide it amongst the kids and then everyone can sleep more

Everyone should go on vacations
Ooh, a winter vacation? This is brilliant.
TO THE HIMALAYAS.

But i dont think we can afford it.

Ooh, a winter vacation? This is brilliant.
TO THE HIMALAYAS.

But i dont think we can afford it.

The Money Fairy comes and says MOTHERLODE 1000 times

DAY 4.5

Keonesan felt like taking a bath five minutes before school starts, so he went to school super smelly. I took a head count to see who was home, Badspot, Kompressor, Mac- Mack is home. Mack skipped school. What the forget. Why the forget does Mac Just get to skip school.

Badspot booked a vacation for all of us because we're really stressed out from homework and stuff.

MackTheHunter is starving and Badspot refuses to cook anything. Same with Kompressor.

DAY 4.6

A promt shows up for Comr4de at his job.

"Just as shooting is about to commence on the latest "swords and sandals" epic involving thousands of canines dressed in battle armor, the Executive Producer, Franz Callus, storms onto the set. Apparently, Callus' personal canine assistant dramatically quit in the morning, meaning he'll have to fetch his own newspaper! Eager to get Callus off the set, the Director points to Comr4de and says the assistant slot is open if he wants it. Comr4de has always wanted to be an actor, so an assistant's role is not exactly appealing. Nonetheless, in an industry when knowing the right person is everything, a well placed recommendation from Callus could be the jumpstart Comr4de's career needs. What should he do?"

He ignores the call because he's a dumb mutt.

Oh, and a bunch of kids yelled at me in school.

Find kids. Kill them

Day 4.7

Keonesan brings home his white girlfriend from school, but, he's bringing is grades down. Badspot tells his little girlfriend to forget off so that Keo can do his homework and stay in school. I finally force Keo to finish his homework because he almost failed school, and Mack is did Bubba's and I's homework because I was too pissed off to do stuff. Im a loving bitch.

Day 4.8

God damn it Tom skipped school. stuff. Why the forget does this happen? His grades are B's, so he is no where close to failing. Keonesan is failing and is one of the worst students at school, im doing slightly better, but still have horrible grades. Kompressor, Badspot and I are sick with the flu and Bubba is failing school. This house is a mess.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:46:58 PM by Skateaton 2.0 »

Get a pool, bitches love pools

DAY 5

GOD DAMN IT.
WE WERE ALL TAKEN AWAY AGAIN. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET MUCH FARTHER THEN LAST TIME. forget THIS stuff, IM NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE. SEE YOU LATER friendS HOPE YOU HAD FUN.

DAY 5

GOD DAMN IT.
WE WERE ALL TAKEN AWAY AGAIN. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET MUCH FARTHER THEN LAST TIME. forget THIS stuff, IM NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE. SEE YOU LATER friendS HOPE YOU HAD FUN.
Protip:adopt since the kids are first.

Make them young adults instead jimmy!

Make them young adults instead jimmy!
yeah i'll make a college version

it's just like skating! you'll lose your skateboard one time and then you just have to start over!!!!

you should get a babysitter and store some leftovers